|I’m still a little short on time, as well as ideas, these days, but I thought I’d repost my Top 100 from back in January…Enjoy, and have a great weekend.|
100 THINGS ABOUT ME…(because you just can’t get enough.)
1. I am not sure I can make it to 100.
2. I can be somewhat of a space cadet.
3. I have 3 dogs–two of them I asked for, one I just got without asking.
4. This is why I think I must be losing my mind.
5. I get deep enjoyment from children’s cartoons.
6. I was an Airforce Brat, and proud of it.
7. I love to paint and draw in obnoxiously bright colors.
8. My dad got me started running in the seventh grade.
9. I really only liked it at first because it was something we did together.
10. I wore braces for 3 and a half years.
11. The same years, I had these horrid pink plastic glasses that were too big for my face, along with bad skin and frizzy hair.
12. Surprisingly, I was never bullied or picked on as a child.
13. I have never bullied or picked on anyone else.
14. I once had a long, tearful, and ultimately fatal battle with a South American Chicken Spider that was lurking in Mia’s closet. After 2 hours I trapped it under a pot and left it there for one week for Caleb to dispose of.
15. Sometimes, I exaggerate.
16. I am the extreme opposite of a pack-rat. I throw everything away.
17. I have 2 little sisters.
18. My real name is Antoinette. (Why God, why?)
19. My parents are still married.
20. I think it would be so awesome to live in the trees, like the Ewoks.
21. I shamelessly threw myself at a gay man for over a month.
22. My gaydar sucks. Hard.
23. I can’t hold a grudge. I just don’t care that much for that long.
24. I can remember every outfit I ever wore on every date with Caleb, but I can’t remember when to pay which bills.
25. I lost 60 pounds in the year 2001.
26. I’ve gained close to half of it back since then.
27. I am currently on a diet.
28. I just ate chocolate cake for lunch.
29. I scare easily.
30. I have mad useless-trivia skills.
31. I can be absent-minded.
32. It took me 3 years to get a 2 year degree.
33. I love, love, LOVE girly things.
34. I was a total tomboy as a child.
35. I used to tell my mom I was going to a friend’s house, and then go hiking in the woods for hours by myself.
36. I still love hiking in the woods.
37. My grandfather was the founder/owner/whatever of Tony’s Pizza.
38. I manage to make big messes wherever I go.
39. I love art. Love. Art. Love it.
40. Through art school, I always felt like Britney Spears in a Marilyn Manson world.
41. I have a bad coke habit. Nothing like 72 oz a day of high fructose corn syrup and caffeine. I’ve been soda-sober since Jan 1, 2006.
42. My parents put the fear of God in me when it came to drugs and alcohol.
43. They forgot to mention sex.
44. I got pregnant the first time I ever had sex.
45. I had my baby a month before my 16th birthday.
46. I had more help than anyone in that situation could possibly have.
47. Had I not had a baby, I probably would’ve gotten into worse trouble.
48. The night I met my husband, I was at the club and on the PROWL. He was my prey.
49. Apparently, so was he, and so was I.
50. I didn’t believe in love at first sight or the whole "soulmate" thing until I met him.
51. I honestly think my life is perfect.
52. I secretly love my dogs.
53. I have a bad temper.
54. I am not at all logical.
55. I have a notebook full of "houseplans" that I drew since the 3rd grade.
56. I’ve always wished I could be an architect.
57. I am horrible at math. I stopped being able to help Cheyenne with her math homework last year.
58. I love to make lists. Stupid lists. About anything.
59. I am fascinated when I see my name on a list. Any list.
60. I have an extremely low tolerance for alcohol.
61. I think that’s what attracted Caleb to me.
62. Or it could have been my boob falling out of my shirt the night we met….
63. Sometimes I don’t pay attention. To anything.
64. When I’m not paying attention, I’m thinking about a joke. Or a movie. Or aliens.
65. I always, always have a song running through my head.
66. Right now, it’s "You are the sun, you are the rain…"
68. I love to laugh. I’ll laugh at anything, anytime, anywhere.
69. I actually liked the movie "Bad Santa".
70. I feel bad for liking it.
71. I love listening to my dad’s stories about his time in the first Gulf War.
72. I love listening to stories about my parents’ childhoods.
73. My biological mother was my aunt. She died a few months ago.
74. I tracked down and met my biological father when I was 19.
75. It was one of the most awesome things in the world to see someone who looked like me.
76. One night in the mountains, Caleb and I fed a billion roast marshmellows to a group of hungry racoons…we didn’t see them the next night.
77. Sometimes I can be insensitive.
78. Sometimes I can be overly sensitive.
79. I was downright mean to my littlest sister.
80. I really admire both of my sisters.
81. I think my mom is the most wonderful woman in the world.
82. I want to have 4 kids.
83. I have 2 girls already.
84. There is 8 years’ difference between them.
85. I was unknowingly part of a plot to steal an original Picasso on a spring break cruise to the Bahamas.
86. I found out over 1 year later when my "friends" were arrested.
87. I am permanently banned from Carnival Cruise Lines.
88. I think that’s pretty cool.
89. I’ve been pulled over more times than I can count, but I’ve never been given a ticket. Suckers.
90. I believe if you’re pretty but drive a P.O.S. car, cops will like you, and have sympathy on you. If you’re pretty and drive a nice car, they will think you’re just a spoiled brat. You can’t have both.
91. I no longer think I’m pretty.
92. I think I’m F*CKING GAWGEOUS.
93. I was born in Pensacola.
94. I spent the first year of my life in the hospital.
95. I was adopted when I was 1.
96. Whitney Houston’s "I wanna Dance with Somebody" is my JAM.
97. It has taken me almost 5 days to write this entire thing. I’m that easily distracted.
98. I would leave my Christmas tree up year round if I could.
99. I would love to have my own stationary/gift shop one day.
100.I’m pretty sure #67 doesn’t count, so here’s one more:
101.The most ideal place to live for me would be Guntersville, Alabama, right on the lake and in between the mountains, where I could hike and fish and have campfires all the time.