Song I sang out loud in the car today: “Two Princes”. Yes. I know.
Spin Doctors. Pocket Full of Kryptonite pretty much defined my eighth grade year. How? Don’t really know. I just listened to it constantly, along with Color Me Badd, Shai, SWV, and also Ace of Base.
I’m sorry. I don’t mean to disappoint those of you who thought I was cool.
I’ve been looking at my site stats and it’s hilarious–and a little scary–to see what phrases people that wind up at my site have been googling. Top phrases?
- How to break someone’s clavicle, break someone’s collarbone, how to shatter a collarbone, how to break a collarbone with one punch, how to win a clavicle fight, and “on three, break someone’s clavicle.”
- How to kiss ur husband, kissing your husband, how to get your husband to kiss you.
- things that make my stomach turn.
Some random searches include:
- If a cotton ball were a hug, I’d throw a whole sheep at you.
- The effects of too much mustard
- Jesus is a lovesick crackhead
- Campbell’s soup conspiracy theory (see?!! I’m not the only one!)
People are freaks.
They probably came to the right place.