- And I thought straightening my hair in Oklahoma was tough.
- Everything at my mom’s house is different: for instance, the only working dishwasher when I lived here was ME.
- Bath towels at my mom’s house are so long and heavy that I had to make sure I wasn’t drying off with a freaking carpet.
- Random rain showers.
- Hell yes, cable TV!!!
- Enough food in the pantry to feed a small country.
- All our old bedrooms feel like posh hotel rooms and I feel super swanky.
- My folks have more baby toys in one basket than I do in my whole house.
- Something about mom’s house makes me want to SLEEP, just sleep.
- The kids are in cloud land fluffy magical heaven, mainly because grandma has a pool and a seemingly unlimited number of cookies.
- Pensacola gets bigger and busier every time I visit.
- Pine trees. Well, just trees in general.
- Seriously SO MANY trees.
- I can’t stop watching cable TV.
- I miss my ducks.
- Don’t we all just love visiting mom’s house?
- Even Arbor is taking a 3 hour nap.
- And the amount of family I can see in just one visit down here is straight ridonkulous.
- The kids are ready to move here permanently.
- I need a paddle board.
Pensacola. It’s good to be here.